Il Principio - The Principle

Ognuno di noi possiede la verità, intraprende quindi il proprio cammino infinito per conoscerla. Questa è l'essenza del sentire, la luce dell'esistenza. Questo è il cammino che in ogni passo del sogno ci porta dal possedere la verità ad essere la verità.
Each of us possesses the truth, then undertakes his endless journey to know the truth. This is the essence of feeling, the light of existence. This is the path that in every step of the dream leads us from having the truth to being the truth.

Sunday 26 September 2010

Il mio canto nel sole - My singing in the sun

Nasco cadendo in ogni direzione mentre ascolto il mio canto abbagliato da un sole che scioglie la vibrante sensazione del vento sulla pelle. Ogni stelo d'erba sotto i miei piedi nudi racconta nel suo respiro la forza che lo ha portato ad estendersi verso il cielo, dal cuore segreto del calore di una madre fino all'eternità della vita.

--------

I am given birth by falling in every direction as I listen to my singing blinded by a sun that melts the wind's vibrant touch on my skin. Each blade of grass beneath my bare feet tells me through its breathing about the strength that led it to reach for the sky, from the secret heart of a mother's warmth to the eternity of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment